E-cigarette explodes video

Man hospitalized after e-cigarette explodes in his pocket inside Kentucky gas station. WFIE’s Jonathan McEmber reports.

(WFIE)  An Owensboro, Kentucky man was hospitalized Saturday after an e-cigarette battery exploded in his pocket.

Surveillance video shows Josh Hamilton was standing in line at the Quality Quick gas station, waiting to be checked out when the battery exploded.

Hamilton rushed past an employee, went outside the door, and struggled to take his burning pants off.

Read more: http://bit.ly/1VEbV1P

Categories: Across the Nation, US & World News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *