Enter 41NBC’s 12 Days of Giving: https://www.41nbc.com/12days
Enter 41NBC’s Player of the Week contest sponsored by Kens:
Enter the 2017 Auto Racing Challenge!
Standard Contest Rules
- No purchase necessary to win.
- You must be 18 years of age to enter, unless otherwise specified.
- Contests are open to U. S. residents only. Void where prohibited by law.
- Employees of 41NBC/WMGT- DT, contest sponsors, all organizations providing prizes, their subsidiaries, franchises, agencies, independent contractors and their immediate families or household members are ineligible to participate. 41NBC/WMGT- DT reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if contest rules are not followed, contestant is found ineligible, or contestant has engaged in fraudulent behavior.
- An individual may win an ongoing contest only once within a 30 day period unless otherwise stated. One winner per household per contest.
- To be eligible to win the contestant must reside in 41NBC/WMGT- DT ’s Designated Market Area (DMA) which includes all the counties recognized in this area.
- By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will and they therefore understand and agree that neither 41NBC/WMGT- DT , all organizations providing prizes, their participating sponsors, their agencies, and their immediate families, or their agents, affiliates, sponsors, representatives, or employees have any liability with respect to the contestants’ participation in the contest or winning a prize and are not liable for any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize, including liability for personal injury and/or death. By entering into this promotion participants agree to be bound by these Standard Contest Rules and the decision of 41NBC/WMGT- DT, which are binding in all respects.
- All applicable federal, state, local taxes, insurance, licensing fees, sales tax, registration fees, title fees or other fees and taxes for prizes awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- All entries become the property of the sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- By participating in contest, winners agree to allow 41NBC/WMGT- DT and /or contest sponsors to use the winners name, voice, picture and likeness on television and in any other form of media for promotional purposes without compensation.
- 41NBC/WMGT- DT is not responsible for any illegible, late, lost, or misdirected entries or for any telecommunications, mail or Internet malfunction.
- Winners will be required to show a picture ID, sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release, or alternate winners will be chosen.
- All prizes are non-transferable for other prizes or to other persons and not redeemable for cash. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
- 41NBC/WMGT- DT reserves the right to make judgment on any situations not mentioned explicitly in the official rules. 41NBC/WMGT- DT will be the sole judge in any interpretations and their decision is final.
- Game and contest participants using the Internet may enter by email, if specified, one time per day per email address unless otherwise stated in specific contest rules.
- These “41NBC/WMGT- DT Standard Contest Rules” are broad in nature and all contestants and winners should be aware that 41NBC/WMGT- DT reserves the right to establish contest rules that are specific to a particular contest. In case of conflicting contest rules, the rules of the specific contest shall take precedence.