UPDATE: Wellness Center, Navicent Health reopens after carbon monoxide leak
According to a news release, on Saturday the corroded boiler allowed carbon monoxide to leak in the center. Two members who were in the room at the time started experiencing effects of the carbon monoxide.
They were both treated at Medical Center, Navicent Health.
The center immediately closed until experts identified the problem and removed the boiler. After several tests, there is no longer a threat at the facility.
The center reopen around 12:00 p.m. Monday
No one else at the center has shown side effects of the carbon monoxide.