Space Heater Destroys Mobile Home

A space heater destroys a Middle Georgia home and now the Baldwin County Fire Department is urging you to take some precautions.  Friday just before 9:30am, Baldwin firefighters responded to a mobile home on Lake Laurel Road.  The home and its contents were a total loss.

 

Investigators found the fire was caused by a space heater.

 

Each year there are nearly 4,000 portable heater fires in homes across the United States.

Categories: Local News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *