Firefighters suffer from smoke inhalation after fire

MACON, Georgia (41NBC/WMGT)-A fire broke out at a warehouse in south Macon, around 5 p.m. Friday.

The fire began right outside the Middle Georgia Regional Airport, at ABC Supply Company, Inc.

Macon-Bibb firefighters say there were multiple explosions caused by propane tanks.

Cheif Marvin Riggins says two firemen were treated at the scene for smoke inhalation and heat exhaustion.

The owner of the store says there are materials that are salvageable, and the company will be open Monday at a temporary location.

We’ll have more on this story tonight on 41NBC news at 11.

Categories: Bibb County, Local News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *