Curbside pick-up available at several downtown Macon restaurants
MACON, Georgia (41NBC/WMGT) – Downtown Macon restaurants are attempting to make services safer during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Restaurants are participating in curbside pick-up. Customers can order their food and employees will run your order out straight to your car.
The goal is to practice social distancing and prevent spreading COVID-19.
Z Beans Founder Shane Buerster says it’s important to keep the employees and customers safe.
“There’s so many employees we have to feed,” he said. “Whether it’s salary employees that are depending on Z Beans to bring in their household income, that’s what cuts me the deepest.”
Restaurants participating in Curbside Pick-up:
- Bearfoot Tavern
- The Brick
- Cashman’s Pub
- Decadent Dessert Bar Macon – Downtown
- Dovetail (*announced Wednesday it is suspending operations)
- Famous Mike’s
- Fatty’s Pizza
- Felicia’s Cake Factory, LLC
- Just Tap’d Macon
- Kinjo Kitchen + Cocktails
- Kudzu Seafood Company (*announced Tuesday it’s closed “until we feel it is safe to reopen”)
- La Bella Morelia
- Macon Beer Company – Taproom & Kitchen
- Parish On Cherry
- Piedmont Brewery & Kitchen
- Ocmulgee Brewpub
- Oliver’s Corner Bistro
- Rookery (*announced Wednesday it is suspending operations)
- Taste and See Coffee Shop and Gallery
- Z Beans Coffee – Downtown
- Macon Beer Company – Production Facility and Private Event Space
- Ladda Bistro
- Lazy Susan Tapas Bar
- H & H (*announced Wednesday it is suspending operations)