The Commodores, 98 Degrees to perform at Georgia National Fair
PERRY, Georgia (WMGT/41NBC) –Motown group The Commodores, boy band 98 Degrees and several other artists will performing 2020 Georgia National Fair, according to a post on the fair’s Facebook page.
Here’s a list of this year’s fair concerts:
- Gary Puckett and Union Gap – Thursday, October 8th
- Riverstreet – Friday, October 9th
- Hotel California – Saturday, October 10th
- Lee Greenwood – Monday, October 12th
- Sawyer Brown – Tuesday, October 13th
- The Commodores – Wednesday, October 14th
- 98 Degrees – Thursday, October 15th
- Clay Walker – Friday, October 16th
- The Grapevine – Saturday, October 17th
The 2020 Georgia National Fair starts Thursday, October 8th runs until Sunday, October 18th.