Felon with over 20 warrants arrested in west Macon
MACON, Georgia (41NBC/WMGT) – The Bibb County Sheriff’s gang unit investigators along with the Washington County Sheriff’s gang unit captured a felon with over twenty warrants from several agencies.
On April 15th at 3 p.m., investigators say they tracked 25-year-old Cory Lee Millman to an address on Myrtle Court. Deputies say investigators took Millman into custody without incident.
Authorities say that the following agencies wanted Millman:
- Abbeville Police Department
- Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office
- Twiggs County Sheriff’s Office
- Emanuel County Sheriff’s Office
- Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office
Authorities say that Millman was wanted for the following charges:
- Entering Auto
- Criminal Trespass
- Criminal Damage to Property
- Possession of Firearm by Convicted Felon
- Obstruction of Peace Officer
- Theft by Taking Auto
- State Parole Violation Warrant
Authorities took Millman to the Bibb County Jail. They detained him until the Twiggs County Sheriff’s Office picked him up for his warrant out of their agency.
Anyone who has information
If you have any information about this incident, call the Bibb Sheriff’s Office at 478-751 -7500. You can also call the Macon Regional Crimestoppers at 1-877-68CRIME.
Other agencies you can call:
- Abbeville Police at 229-467-3200
- Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office 478-783-1521
- Twiggs County Sheriff’s office 478-945-3357
- Emanuel County Sheriff’s Office 478-237-7526
- Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office at 478-445-4891