Prince Harry and Meghan reportedly planning return to Britain with children
Prince Harry and Meghan are reportedly planning to return to a private residence outside London later this month as their children prepare to attend school in Britain.

(CNN)- Prince Harry and Meghan are reportedly planning to return to a private residence outside London later this month as their children prepare to attend school in Britain.
According to the British newspaper The Telegraph, 7-year-old Prince Archie and 5-year-old Princess Lilibet are enrolled for classes in Britain for the upcoming term.
Royal commentator Trisha Goddard said Harry has previously spoken positively about British schools and the sense of community they can provide.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex moved to the United States in 2020 after stepping back from their responsibilities as working members of the royal family.
CNN London correspondent Max Foster said Harry is not expected to return to his former royal role, saying King Charles has made it clear that such a return is not an option.
King Charles was reportedly made aware of the family’s plans Sunday. Insiders say the king’s cancer diagnosis may have played a role in the Sussexes’ decision to return.
Goddard suggested Harry’s recent time with his father may have influenced his thinking after seeing changes in the king firsthand.
While Charles is reportedly happy about the prospect of spending more time with his family, tensions may remain between Harry and his older brother, Prince William.
Foster said William’s focus is now on his future role in the monarchy alongside Catherine, Princess of Wales, and their three children, with Harry no longer playing a role in that future.