FacebookTwitterYouTube

Perry House Fire Caused by a Space Heater

It took Perry firefighters a little more than an hour to battle a blaze that consumed a home Wednesday afternoon.

PERRY, Georgia (41NBC/WMGT) - It took Perry firefighters a little more than an hour to battle a blaze that consumed a home Wednesday afternoon.

According to a report from the department, firefighters responded to a home on Oldfield Lane a little after 1 p.m. and by 2:15 p.m. the fire was out.

No one was injured. Firefighters believe a space heater in a bedroom sparked the blaze.

The home sustained severe smoke and fire damage.


Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

web-banner-Coaches_Corner_Main-button.jpg

yard-sale-tracker-300x250.png