Crank It Up 5 Contest Rules
- Participants must register at one the sponsor locations.
- Participants will be randomly drawn from registered applicants.
- Employees or their families of WMGT or any contest sponsors are not eligible to participate.
- Participants must show proof of a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Participants must have a signed and notarized Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability/Publicity Release.
- There are 30 Participants and as many as 15 Alternates.
- Alternates will be selected at random to become Participants if a Participant is ineligible.
- Selected contestants must be at Hughes Honda at 4:30 PM on May 24, 2012 to check-in. The contest will began at 5:30 PM.
- The prize is a customized 2003 Honda CR-V from 41NBC and Hughes Honda.
- There are 60 keys to the car, but only one of them will "Crank It Up".
- Participants will be called at random to draw a key from a bowl.
- The Participant will hold it up all the way to the car, put it in the ignition and turn the key.
- If your key Cranks It Up, the car is yours.
- Participants will be called one at a time until the car is given away.
- If every Participant is called and the winning key is not selected, a second round will begin.
- In the second round, Participants will be called in reverse order from the first round. For example, the 30th Participant will also be the 31st. Participant, the 29th will be the 32nd and so forth until the car is given away.
Claiming the Prize
- Once the car is won, it will stay at Hughes Honda until the title is transferred to the winner.
- The Prize is valued at $8500.
- The vehicle is awarded “As Is,” with no warrantee implied or otherwise.
Copyright 2014 WMGT-DT