MACON, Georgia (41NBC/WMGT) - Macon-Bibb County firefighters responded to what they thought was a house fire, but it turned out to be a shed that caught on fire.
Fire officials say it happened at a home off Lamar Street Monday afternoon. Residents were burning trash in their backyard and then the trash can caught on fire. It quickly spread to the shed.
Firefighter responded immediately and put out the flame, but the shed was completely destroyed. The fire was contained to that area of the backyard and no one was injured.