Get your finest pink ready to go! It's time to discover the 2012 Cherry Blossom Festival royalty. The Director of Marketing and Sales with the festival Stacy Campbell joined us on the 41NBC news at 6pm with all the details about the upcoming pageants.
The pageants are Friday, November 19, at the Douglass Theatre in downtown Macon.
2012 Little Mr. & Miss Cherry Blossom Pageant- 2PM
- Candidates must represent Macon at Cherry Blossom Festival events
- Candidates must be ages 4-6
2012 Queen & Princess Cherry Blossom Pageant- 7PM
- Candidates must serve as a Macon Ambassador
- Candidates must speak respectably in public
- Candidates must exude a dynamic character
- Candidates must exhibit festival knowledge
- Candidates must be 17-22
Spaces to compete for the crown are limited. You must register with the Cherry Blossom Festival by Friday, November 4. You can find the information you need at www.cherryblossom.com